With the ongoing pandemic and restrictions on international travel from and to Norway, both Color Line and Fjord Line decided to reduce capacity.
Color Line: Oslo – Kiel
- As from 4 November, cruise ferry COLOR MAGIC will sail in a customized timetable with freight and Norwegian cruise-only passengers (without disembarking in Kiel).
- Sister ship COLOR FANTASY will be laid up. This means that another 400 employees will be laid off.
Fjord Line: Bergen – Hirtshals and Hirtshals – Langesund
- As from 27 October Fjord Line will temporarily stop servicing the routes between Hirtshals, Denmark and two ports in Norway: Bergen and Langesund. (until end of year)
- Norway’s North Sea coast will still be operated by BERGENSFJORD between Stavanger and Hirtshals, in a freight-only mode.
- Ropax STAVANGERFJORD to be laid up.