November 28, 2019
- Ferry Shipping News understood that Grimaldi is now in advanced negotiation with Avic Weihai Shipyard for the imminent Finnlines order for the Super Star class ferries, Other shortlisted yards were GSI, Jinling, and Hyundai Mipo.
- The fast craft Adriatic Express, used by the new operator Split Express, is for sale.
- Moby reintroduced Moby Wonder and Moby Aki on their regular Livorno- Olbia crossings, after the cancelled deal with DFDS.
- Ro-ro ferry Eurocargo Trieste suffered an engine room fire after she left Livorno on 21 November. Fire was extinguished and she was towed into Livorno.
- Nanjing Jinling Shipyard started the construction of the second 7,800 lane metre ro-ro ship built for Grimaldi Group.