Tersan signed a contract with Norway’s Fjord1 ASA for the construction of two environmentally friendly vehicle and passenger ferries.
- To be delivered in Q2, 2023
- Designed by HAV Design firm
- Length 84 metres / 248 people including crew / 80 cars / 6 trucks.
- Fast charging of batteries during port call
- Able to operate in all-electric mode, hybrid mode and diesel-electric mode
- Routes: Stranda – Liabygda (NB1113) and Eidsdal – Linge (NB1114)
- NB1113 and NB1114 will be the 8th and 9th ferry that Tersan will build for Fjord1