- 1,067,212 passengers = +16%
- 44,795 cargo units = +16%
- Sales EUR 69.4 million = +17%
- Operating result (EBIT) totalled 14.0 million EUR (9.5 million EUR), maintaining levels consistent with the best third-quarter operating results ever achieved.
- Result was 9.9 million EUR (5.2 million EUR), a historically favourable outcome for Q3.
First 9 months, 2023
- 2,483,599 passengers = +24%
- 131,558 cargo units = +10%
- Sales EUR 171.5 million = +23%
- Operating result totalled EUR 25.5 million EUR (5.0 million EUR), representing the best performance for January-September ever recorded.
- Result was 11.2 million EUR (1.0 million EUR), which is among the best result for January-September ever.
Some key elements
- Record-breaking volumes on all routes
- Robust performance across all serviced routes
- Escalating bunker prices
- A weakening Swedish Krona
The fourth quarter commenced with volumes surpassing pre-pandemic levels. The continued high bunker prices, relatively elevated inflation, and the volatile Swedish krona continue to create uncertainty. Nevertheless, despite these factors of uncertainty, the company anticipates delivering a full-year result that is in line with its best years prior to the pandemic.
Photo: Ilves Valta