August 19, 2021
- Cargo handling increased by 8.25 % in H1
- Of the 100,000 trucks and trailers handled, more than half were unaccompanied for the first time.
- The largest increases were recorded on the routes to Gothenburg and to Klaipeda. In total, 3.66 million tonnes of freight were handled in Kiel in the first half of the year.
- The strongest part the Ostuferhafen with the forest products and logistics centre. (DFDS: 9 departures / week).
- Restart in June of Kiel – Oslo route by Color Line.