With effect from week 37, CLdN will operate one sailing per week from Leixões to Dublin, followed by calling Liverpool.
- Threat of disruption on the short Channel routes is an opportunity
- Brexit: administrative burden when using land bridge solutions
- British Government desires to promote unaccompanied solutions
- CLdN anticipates direct EU trade between Iberia and Ireland, linking into Liverpool, UK will offer environmental benefits and be less prone to disruptions or interruptions as seen on the short straights.
- Schedule: Leixões (Friday) – Dublin (Monday) – Liverpool (Monday) – Dublin (Wednesday) – Leixões (Friday).
In June 2020, CLdN started a Santander – Dublin – Liverpool route (FerryShippingNews)