June 11, 2020
CLdN will start the first pure roro service in a triangular trade between Santander, Liverpool and Dublin.
- When: week 25 (19 June 2020)
- Frequency: one sailing per week
- Route: Santander (Friday) – Liverpool (Sunday) – Dublin (Monday) – Liverpool (Wednesday) – Santander (Friday)
- Reason: an increasing demand from trailer, container and project cargo operators for a direct connection from Iberia to the UK and Ireland in certain markets.
- Pure unaccompanied freight = no restrictive issues as with drivers/passengers