The record-breaking quarter is the result of the group carrying and serving record numbers of passengers in July and August and strong onboard and onshore sales.
- Net profit was €54.6 million (46.1 million in Q3 2018), which is the highest ever net profit for the group for Q3.
- EBITDA increased by €12.1 million to €83.2 million.
- Revenue increased by 1.5% to a total of €287.8 million.
First 9 months
- €44.2 million net profit, which is a 2.4 million (5.8%) increase.
- Revenue decreased by 0.1% and was €722.7 million.
- EBITDA increased by almost €19 million (€137.7 million).
The financial result of the first nine months of 2019 was positively impacted by the very strong third quarter, but negatively impacted by the docking of seven of the company’s vessels in the first half of the year.