- 1 775 821 passengers (-6.2%).
- Two vessels less operating on the routes in Q3 2022: -16.6% trips (1,709 trips in Q3 2023 vs 2,050 trips in Q3 2022).
- Net profit MEUR 48.7 million (+28.5%).
- EBITDA MEUR 82.1 million (+21.3%).
- Revenue MEUR 240.7 million (-5.8%).
- Revenue per passenger increased on some of the routes and ticket, hotel accommodation and charter revenues all also increased.
- At the end of the third quarter (30 September), the company’s total liquidity buffer (cash, cash equivalents and unused credit facilities) amounted to MEUR 199 million (MEUR 226.0 million at 30 September 2022).
- Q3 investments MEUR 6.1 million.
1 January – 30 September
- Revenue MEUR 641.6 million (+13%).
- EBITDA MEUR 177.7 million (+108%).
- Net profit MEUR 76.7 million (MEUR 2.8 million loss).
Tallink Grupp’s CEO Paavo Nõgene:
„Nothing in these results is the result of chance, a good economic climate or anything similar. It is all down to simple hard work, tough decisions, strong cost control, teamwork and stubborn perseverance.”
“Both our third quarter and 9 months financials show clearly continuing recovery after very challenging years and the positive impact of the many difficult decisions we have taken as a company between 2020 and today.”
“What is clear, is that the strategy we have chosen for our operations for the foreseeable future, mixing vessel chartering with the most optimal levels of vessels in operation on our core routes, is the right one for now.”