December 2, 2022
- Stena Line will introduce a second ropax on its Rosslare – Cherbourg service, currently served by STENA HORIZON.
- STENA VISION will increase frequency on the route to 6 departure days a week, starting June 2023.
- 1,300 passengers and 485 passenger cabins (including) 42 pet cabins.
- STENA VISION will also increase driver accompanied capacity with more cabin space for freight drivers.
- STENA VISION will come fresh from the Baltic Sea, where it has been operating on the busy Swedish/Polish Karlskrona to Gdynia route. It will be replaced by the Stena Line’s new larger E-Flexer STENA EBBA early next year.
- Stena Line currently charters SEATRUCK PANORAMA as freight-only vessel on the same route.