April 22, 2021
DFDS and CLdN have sold ships to each other, and chartered them back.
- Ship: MELEQ renamed ACACIA SEAWAYS (Lithuania).
- Ownership: from CLdN to DFDS.
- Charter: ACACIA SEAWAYS has been chartered back for continued operation on CLdN’s Zeebrugge-Purfleet-Esbjerg route.
- Remark: she is a sistership of GARDENIA SEAWAYS and TULIPA SEAWAYS (Vlaardingen – Felixstowe)
- Ship: GOTHIA SEAWAYS renamed MAXINE (Isle of Man).
- Ownership: from DFDS to CLdN.
- Charter: MAXINE has been chartered back to DFDS for continued service in DFDS’ Baltic network during April-May and is expected to join DFDS’s new Calais – Sheerness freight-only service scheduled to commence on 1 June.
- Remark: She is one of the 3 Wagenborg vessels which were built for the StoraEnso Zeebrugge – Göteborg service. A company within the CLdN sphere owns sister vessel SOMERSET (operated by Stena Line).
- Ship: UNDINE renamed LIDER TRABZON.
- Ownership: from CLdN to unknown.