• +27% Revenue EUR 157.0 (124.1)
• Shipping and Sea Transport Services generated revenue amounting to EUR 150.6 (117.8) million, of which passenger related revenue was EUR 7.5 (5.1) million.
• The revenue of Port Operations was EUR 12.1 (11.7) million.
• Cargo units 199k (187k)
• Cars 36k (44k)
• Freight tonnes 375k (305k) (freight not possible to measure in units)
• Pax 117k (101k)
Emanuele Grimaldi, President and CEO, in conjunction with the review:
• Russia-Ukraine war could likely slowdown the Finnish economy.
• We stopped vessels operating to and from Russia. The Russian traffic does not represent a meaningful share of our turnover, but it has complemented well our other lines.
• The volumes on each of our other lines we operate have increased in Q1 and positive cargo development is expected to continue.
• Finnlines has sold ropax FINNCLIPPER to Grimaldi Group in March 2022
• Finnlines will purchase ropax VIZZAVONA (ex FINNEAGLE) from Grimaldi Group to replace FINNCLIPPER.
• Chartered roro EUROCARGO SAVONA, returned to Grimaldi Group in mid-March 2022.
• The first Eco-series vessel, FINNECO I, was delivered on 28 April 2022 at the Jinling Shipyard. T
• FINNECO II and III will follow in May 2022, and the two Superstar ropaxes in 2023.