Traffic volumes in H1, 2020 (Ferries Division)
- -63.9% Passengers 233.9k (648k)
- -64.9% Cars 56.6k (161.2k)
- -2.7% RoRo freight 149.4k (153.6k)
Financial figures H1, 2020 (ICG)
- Revenue EUR 130.8 million (166.8)
- EBITDA EUR 10 million (30)
- EBIT EUR -9.5 million (11.6)
Gross cash balances EUR 132.5 million (31 December 2019: 110.9 million).
Net Debt at EUR 103.3 million is 25.7 million lower than at the beginning of the year.
Depressed economic activity and travel restrictions = significant reduction in passenger traffic while freight activity across the Group has been less affected.
The Group has continued to focus on its strategic development and has retained a strong liquidity position.