September 8, 2022
- On September 9, 2022 an inauguration ceremony will take place at the port of Piraeus for the innovative newbuilding catamaran ferries (AERO 1,2,3) of Hellenic Seaways (Attica Group).
- The 3 modern vessels were built in Norway (Brødrene Aa) and will be officially presented to the public and the press.
- They made their maiden arrival at the port of Piraeus on August 3, 2022
- They were introduced on the Piraeus – Aigina – Agistri – Poros – Hydra – Spetses – Hermioni – Porto Heli line on August 8th with great success.
- 17 daily sailings
- Expected to increase passenger traffic in the Saronic Gulf by 25%.