April 2022 will see the start of a new ferry connection between Port of Kristiansand (Norway) and Eemshaven (The Netherlands).
- Name of company: Holland Norway Lines (HNL)
- HNL’s CEO: Bart Cunnen – CFO: Patrick America
- Terminal in Eemshaven: 6-8 ha, a special roro-quay will be constructed.
- Ship: ROMANTIKA, 3-year (+1y+1y) bareboat charter from Tallink.
- Frequency: 3 return trips per week
- Departure 3:00 PM – Arrival 9:00 AM
- The initiative Holland Norway Lines is realized with the support of Groningen Seaports, the Northern Development Agency (NOM), the province of Groningen and the municipality Hogeland.
- Holland Norway Lines was founded in 2020.
The contract for chartering ROMANTIKA is the sixth charter contract for Tallink Grupp in the space of the last six months, with SILJA EUROPA and ROMANTIKA both recently being chartered out short-term to provide accommodation at COP26 in Glasgow
The Riga-Stockholm route which is due to re-open in spring 2022, will be operated by Tallink’s vessel ISABELLE.