November 4, 2021
- Revenue EUR 97.5 million (EUR 56.6 million)
- Operating income EUR 26.0 million (EUR -7.8 million)
- Q3 results were characterized by a steady increase in demand in the passenger segment and continued stable demand for cargo transport.
- Revenue EUR 169.0 million (EUR 154.2 million)
- Operating income EUR 30.5 million (EUR -35.2 million)
- Income before taxes EUR 27.1 million (EUR -38.3 million)
- Income after taxes EUR 22.7 million (EUR -30.8 million)
The outlook for the financial year 2021 is unchanged compared to the Half-Year Report as of June 30, 2021, which means positive operating income for the full-year 2021.
An Extraordinary General Meeting, to be held on November 22, will decide to issue new shares to strengthen the capital structure as well as the financial and liquidity position.
The goal is to raise 50 million in equity.
The subscription price would indicatively be EUR 8.00 per share and shareholders of the Company would be entitled to subscribe for 3 new shares for each five 5 shares held by such shareholder.