Finnlines can look back with great satisfaction on the first three quarters of the year.
The January–September 2017 result improved by almost 12%, and was the best nine-month result in Finnlines’ history.
- Revenue EUR 404.5 (361.1) million, +12%
- EBITDA EUR 120.5 (114.3) million, + 5.4%
- Result EUR 67.9 (60.9) million, +11.5 %
Continuing the positive news, Q3 was Finnlines’ best ever quarter
- Revenue EUR 145.2 (130.4) million, +11.4 %
- EBITDA EUR 50.7 (49.6) million, +2.2%
- Result EUR 32.5 (30.3) million, +7.0%
Finnlines sees the recovery of Finland’s economy as one of the explanations for its success, apart from the different actions to strengthen its competitive position. The growth of 10% is reflected in the export and import volumes.
In response to growing demand, Finnlines will be expanding its fleet.
- EUROPALINK, actually in the Med on Livorno-Palermo, will be rejoining Finnlines early next year on Malmö–Travemünde.
- NORDLINK, now on Malmö-Travemünde, will be redeployed on the Naantali–Kapellskär route via Långnäs.