- Q3 = -30% = €113.58m
- Q1+Q2+Q3 = -29% = €230.57m
- Q3 = -45% passengers, -30% cars, -16% freight units, -22% sailings
- Q1+Q2+Q3 = -51% passengers, -37% cars, -16% freight, -28% sailings
- Q3 = €36.86m (57.48)
- Q1+Q2+Q3 = €38.79m (72.98m)
- Q3 = €24.54m (46.22m)
- Q1+Q2+Q3 = €3.33m (41.37m)
Consolidated Profit after taxes
- Q3 = €12.14m (41.95m)
- Q1+Q2+Q3 = €28.81m (30.90m)
For the forthcoming months of 2020, which constitute months of low traffic, the Group’s traffic volume will be further affected by the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic. Moreover, the restrictive measures recently imposed by the Greek State on the movement of citizens will decrease the Group’s traffic volume compared to the corresponding period last year.
In this constantly changing economic environment, the initial estimates of Management, as presented in the Annual Financial Report for the year 2019, for an estimated revenue drop at a range from 30% to 40% compared to the fiscal year 2019 are in line with current trading figures.