May 6, 2021
Last week Grimaldi announced the start of an Antwerp – Cork roro feeder service.
Now CLdN says it will increase sailings between the Continent and Ireland, from eight to ten in each direction, on a weekly basis.
- When: probably as from week 20
- Routes: Zeebrugge / Rotterdam / Dublin
- Ship 1: the 2,600 lane metre CADENA 3, currently being repaired in Rotterdam
- Ship 2: a 4,000-lane-metre ship coming from the Med
- Why: strong demand from customers + prepare the way for the introduction of further new builds arriving in Q4 2021 (LNG-powered)