March 3, 2022
Rederiaktiebolaget Eckerö presented its financial statements, where it emerged that the company had chosen to write down the value of the cruise vessel that was a victim of the pandemic. The ship is now in Landskrona, awaiting a new future.
- 4 million passengers traveled with the Eckerö Group’s vessels (1.5 million)
- +27% freight units 165,567 (130,537)
- Turnover EUR 122.9 million (EUR 119.8 million)
- Operating profit EUR -5.4 million (EUR -23.4 million), adjusted for writing down cruise vessel BIRKA STOCKHOLM in 2021
- Operating profit EUR -38.1 million (EUR -29.9 million), including writing down BIRKA STOCKHOLM
- Profit for the period EUR -30.6 million (EUR -33.8 million)