September 8, 2022
- All-time passenger record on the Turku-Mariehamn-Stockholm route: 740,000 people travelled with VIKING GLORY and VIKING GRACE between June and August.
- New VIKING GLORY has attracted a larger share of younger adults, who in many cases are taking a ‘cruise’ for the first time.
- Younger adults are attracted by the food and the luxurious spa and massage treatments – which have also been fully booked on many departures.
- A total of nearly 2 million passengers sailed on all of Viking Line’s vessels during the three summer months.
- The destination cruises with VIKING CINDERELLA and GABRIELLA to Visby, Bornholm, Ystad and Sweden’s High Coast, among other places, were also popular this past summer, and a number of departures were fully booked.
- Service between Helsinki and Stockholm has also started to take off post-pandemic, with people showing a strong interest in experiencing the