Eventually, nine investors have expressed interest for the acquisition of the 67% of the Igoumenitsa Port Authority (OLIG). The specific port has high profitability and respectable infrastructure and the future candidate will also take over pitches, buildings and facilities that are within the port zone and managed by OLIG as well as the fishing shelters of Sagiada and Plataria, and the yacht marina at Sivota. The 9 candidates that expressed interest in the port of Igoumenitsa are the following:
- Port Authority of Thessaloniki
- Quintana Infrastructure & Development
- Attica Holdings
- Danthia Shipping Company Limited: a private shipping company based in Cyprus
- Marg Limited: Infrastructure Company in India listed on the Mumbai Stock Exchange
- Portek International Private Limited: subsidiary of Japanese Mitsui & Co. Ltd., based in Singapore, manages 7 medium-sized ports
- Aegean OIL SA: part of the Aegean group (belongs to the Melissanidis family) with activities in the Greek oil and shipping market, trade in energy products, etc.
- ARCHI-RODON GROUP NV- ANEK consortium and TRIDENT HELLAS GROUP: a Greek construction company, ANEK Lines and a part of the American group Trident that provides security solutions and consulting services
- Grimaldi Euromed-Minoan Lines consortium: belong to the Italian group Grimaldi, a multinational supply chain group specializing in the operation of roll-on / roll-off ships, car and ship transport.