Antonio Armas and Emanuele Grimaldi (on the horse) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the sale of certain assets and property rights of the Spanish group in Spain, as a first step for a collaboration.
Grimaldi Group will acquire:
- 5 ropax ferries (CIUDAD DE PALMA, CIUDAD DE GRANADA, CIUDAD DE MAHÓN, VOLCÁN DEL TEIDE and VOLCÁN DE TIJARAFE)
- 2 two terminals in the ports of Valencia and Barcelona
- Offices and warehouses located on the islands of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza.
- The rights to operate between Mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands for the transport of goods and passengers on the sea routes Barcelona – Mahon (Menorca), Barcelona – Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona – Ibiza, Valencia – Mahon, Valencia – Palma de Mallorca and Valencia – Ibiza.
- Various warehouses, offices and ticket offices in Valencia, Palma de Mallorca, Mahon and Ibiza.