October 24, 2022
In this year’s second edition of FlaskPosten (PDF), Godby Shipping reports the fleet deployment.
MIDAS was redelivered from the charter to Caribbean Linked Shipping in March, traded for a month as docking replacement for MIMER in the CMA CGM system, came ”home” to Landskrona for docking and started a 6+6+6 month time charter for Scandic Line. The traffic is similar to what Midas were doing for Wagenborg 2020, ie Riga-Södertälje.
Cargo volumes have been weak so it remains to be seen what happens in the future.
- MIDAS Scandic Line November 2022 + options
- MISTRAL Smyril December 2022 + options
- BALTIC BRIGHT Holmen December 2023
- MIMER CMA CGM December 2023 + option
- LYSVIK and LYSBRIS DFDS December 2023 + options
- MISANA and MISIDA Sea-Cargo December 2026 + option