In this year’s second edition of FlaskPosten (PDF), Godby Shipping reports the fleet deployment.
MIDAS was redelivered from the charter to Caribbean Linked Shipping in March, traded for a month as docking replacement for MIMER in the CMA CGM system, came ”home” to Landskrona for docking and started a 6+6+6 month time charter for Scandic Line. The traffic is similar to what Midas were doing for Wagenborg 2020, ie Riga-Södertälje.
Cargo volumes have been weak so it remains to be seen what happens in the future.
- MIDAS Scandic Line November 2022 + options
- MISTRAL Smyril December 2022 + options
- BALTIC BRIGHT Holmen December 2023
- MIMER CMA CGM December 2023 + option
- LYSVIK and LYSBRIS DFDS December 2023 + options
- MISANA and MISIDA Sea-Cargo December 2026 + option