August 19, 2021
- GNV and Grimaldi Holding signed a 3-year bareboat charter for FORZA and TENACIA.
- Option 1+1 years
- Both ferries have been operating 10 months for GNV, in sub-charter from Trasmediterranea.
- Ferry Shipping News understands that, practically, it will be an extension of the current charters, even if this new agreement involves directly Grimaldi Holding and MSC-controlled GNV.
- Daily rates for each bareboat charter should be around EUR 15,000 and there are no purchase options.
- TENACIA and FORZA both have capacity of 2,000 lane meters and 1,000 passengers and are currently deployed on the routes linking Italy mainland to Sicily and Sardinia.