May 5, 2023
- +4% Revenue MEUR 163.1 (157.0 in 2022)
- +28% EBITDA MEUR 45.5 (35.6)
- +42% Result MEUR 21.5 (15.1)
- Interest bearing debt increased by MEUR 21.2 million and was MEUR 352.9 (331.7) at the end of the period.
- Cargo volumes were on a satisfactory level regardless of the fact that Russian operations were already suspended in Q1 2022 and that there were strikes in ports and on railways in Finland in February. However, Finnlines’ passenger business has fully recovered after more than two years of travel restrictions.
- Finnlines has further strengthened its liner network on its Belgium-Ireland freight service by adding a second ro-ro vessel, FINNPULP, on the Zeebrugge-Rosslare route in February.
- A new port, Teesport, was added to the network when P&O Ferries chartered FINNPULP for three days a week.
- Finnlines is preparing to open a new route between Malmö and Świnoujście.
CLICK ON COVER TO VIEW PDF