October 2, 2020
Route Paldiski (Estonia) – Kapellskär (Sweden)
- DFDS is increasing number of departures from 14 to 22 per week, as from 4 October.
- Extra ship: PATRIA SEAWAYS (photo) (assisting SIRENA SEAWAYS)
Route Paldiski (Estonia) – Hanko (Finland) to close.
Route Karlshamn (Sweden) – Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- DFDS is adding two weekly departures from both ports. Sailing times are reduced by up to an hour.
- The extra sailings will take place on Saturday and Sunday and bring the number of weekly departures up to 11 per week. (1 October)
- Ships: VICTORIA SEAWAYS, OPTIMA SEAWAYS, FINLANDIA SEAWAYS, ARK FUTURA
Route Zeebrugge – Gothenburg
- Newbuilt FLANDRIA SEAWAYS starts to operate from Zeebrugge.