February 11, 2021
- Total volumes in January 2021 were down 12%.
- Volumes for routes calling the UK were down 21% with volumes picking up towards the end of the month.
- North Sea volumes were below 2020 as the stockbuilding ahead of Brexit reversed and the adoption of new rules and processes slowed trading.
- Volumes between Sweden and Belgium were above 2020.
- Volumes on the English Channel were likewise reduced by the stockbuilding reversal.
- The new route between Ireland and France was successfully launched with volumes ahead of expectations.
- Baltic Sea volumes were above 2020 adjusted for the closure of the Paldiski-Hanko route.
- Mediterranean volumes were well above 2020 in all main corridors.
- Passengers -84%