July 21, 2022
- DFDS’ outlook for 2022 has improved following a strong recovery in passenger earnings in Q2. In addition, freight ferry volumes and earnings were higher than expected.
- EBITDA outlook raised to DKK 4.4-4.8bn from DKK 3.9-4.4bn for 2022
- Revenue growth outlook raised to around 35% from around 30%
- Demand for freight and passenger services is expected to remain robust in the next couple of months. This demand may, however, be dampened later in 2022 by a slowdown driven by developments in the macro environment and by supply chain constraints.
- Uncertainty remains elevated and significant changes to the outlook may therefore still occur.