September 1, 2022
- Color Line’s results are back to normal level in H1 despite the impact of the pandemic at the start of the year, high fuel prices and overall price increase
- The result is driven by positive developments in demand, increased ticket revenues, good customer values and a stable freight market.
- Revenue NOK 2.2 billion (628,718 million same period last year)
- Operating profit NOK 238 million (loss of -48,280 same period last year)
- Passengers 1,405,360 (which is still 14% lower than H1 in last normal year 2019)
- Freight units 86,348 (which is 3.3% lower than H1 in 2021)
Color Line expects an annual result at least in line with a normal year.
Click on cover below to access the report (via Oslo Stock Exchange)