December 2, 2022
- Torghatten and the autonomy supplier Zeabuz are behind the project of the first autonomous passenger ferry for commercial operation that will run in the middle of Stockholm.
- Electric catamaran with a capacity of 25 people. I
- Scheduled to be completed in April 2023.
- The boat will operate a route between Kungsholmen and Søder Mellarstrand in Stockholm, with 15 hours of continuous electric operation each day.
- The boat will be 12 meters long and will have an open, covered passenger deck with boarding and disembarking at both ends.
- At first, the boat will always be led by a captain on board, while the trip will be monitored from a control room.
- In the long term, the idea is that everything will be controlled from the control room on land.