May 26, 2023
- After 26 months in the Irish Sea, Blue Star Ferries’ BLUE STAR 1 returns to Greece.
- Since March 2021 the ship was chartered by Irish Ferries for Pembroke-Rosslare, replacing ISLE OF INISHMORE.
- The ro-pax will enter service on July 1, 2023 on the Piraeus – Paros – Naxos – Santorini line, replacing her fleet mate BLUE STAR PATMOS on her afternoon sailings (17.30).
- BLUE STAR 1 will call at Syros (three times a week) and the port of Anafi (twice a week).
- The ship will serve that line until September 11.
Photo: Blue Star Ferries