Baleària will reinforce the route between Barcelona – Ciutadella – Alcúdia with a daily high-speed service that will be carried out by CECILIA PAYNE from June 3 to mid-October.
- Barcelona – Menorca 3.5 hours
- Barcelona – Mallorca 5.5 hours
- 800 people – 200 vehicles – 38 knots.
- The ship will depart daily from Barcelona at 4:30 p.m., arriving in Menorca and Mallorca at 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., respectively.
- These rotations are added to the daily ropax service carried out by HYPATIA DE ALEJANDRÍA.
- In addition to the refurbishment of CECILIA PAYNE, Baleària has sensorized the ship in order to get real-time data on navigation, consumption and emission