May 3, 2021
- Sales amounted to EUR 24.6 M (EUR 75.0 M)
- Other operating revenue was EUR 10.3 M (EUR 1.2 M).
- Operating income totalled EUR -7.7 M (EUR -21.5 M).
- Net financial items were EUR -1.3 M (EUR -1.9 M).
- Income before taxes amounted to EUR -8.9 M (EUR -23.4 M).
- Income after taxes totalled EUR -7.2 M (EUR -18.7 M).
- The outlook for the financial year 2021 is unchanged. Uncertainty about regulatory requirements, state aid, the impact of vaccination programmes and related restrictions for passenger traffic, and market demand will affect Viking Line’s operations, results and financial position. It is too soon to quantify the impact on earnings since there is great uncertainty about the trend. As a result, no earnings forecast is provided for 2021.