Croatian Jadrolinija went shopping in Greece, which means three vessels will be added to the fleet:
- Ex double-ender GLYKOFILOUSA IV (2017).
- ΙΜΟ n° 9833993 [Marinetraffic].
- LOA 107m | 780 Pax | 130 vehicles.
- Purchased for EUR 7.7m (ex VAT) from Greek Livadas Shipping Co.
- Future route: Split – Island of Brač.
- Photo: Theodoropoulos Shipping.
- Ex (2004) passenger-only ferry.
- IMO n° 9289879 [Marinetraffic].
- LOA 47m.
- Purchased for EUR 2.0m (ex VAT) from Greek Star Gem Maritime Company.
- Future route: Rijeka – Islands of Lošinj, Unije, Susak and Ilovik.
- Photo: Star Gem.
- To be renamed (1997).
- IMO n° 9168518 [Marinetraffic].
- LOA 108m | 680 pax | 100 vehicles.
- Purchased for EUR 12.0m (ex VAT) from Greek Horizon Shipping Company.
- Future route: Split – Vela Luka – Ubli na Lastovo, and if necessary, Split – Vis.
- Photo: Kerkyra
Jadrolinija’s President David Sopta also confirmed that the first phase of the tender for the construction of three electric ships, with an estimated procurement value of 45 million euros, has been completed. According to Sopta, negotiations on technical solutions are starting now, while the signing of the construction contract is scheduled for the end of the year. (source: Novilist.hr)