On April 21st, 2021, the Board of Directors of Thessaloniki Port Authority S.A. approved the 2020 Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year 2020 financial results and activity of the port resulting in increased revenue and profit.
- The total revenue increased by 4% (€ 71.7m) mainly due to the results at the Container Terminal.
- Revenue increased by 11.3% (€ 49,7m)
- The Conventional Cargo Terminal results decreased in total volumes by 16.3% while the Conventional Port revenues reduced by 9.3%.
- Gross Profit increased by 5.3% (€ 33.9m)
- Net Profit after tax increased by 22.1% (€ 20.10m).