- Norled AS won the contract for a new operating agreement for Hvalersambandet, from 1 January 2024.
- Østfold kollektivtrafikk is very satisfied with the result, both in terms of price and quality.
- Norled AS won the contract in competition with 2 other companies.
- Norled AS has offered a new, battery-electric car ferry with room for 147 passengers and 8 cars. The ferry is a catamaran that will be built in composite with a length of 30 meters and a width of 11 meters.
- Shipyard: Brøderne Aa.
- The contract is valid for 13 years with the possibility of extension for another 7 years.
- The contract includes a car ferry and a reserve ferry with a total value of approximately NOK 550 million for the entire agreement period.
- Route between Skjærhalden and the islands to the east. (Ytre Havler National Park)
Oma Båtbyggeri AS and Norled AS have signed a contract for the delivery of a 39m catamaran with capacity for 296 passengers.
The fast ferry is to be placed on the routes between Tromsø, Finnsnes and Harstad. She is the third of three vessels for which Norled have signed a contract with Oma this year.