The modernisation of Silja Line’s ships continues when SILJA SERENADE, operating on Helsinki-Stockholm route, will be docked in Naantali from 11 to 23 November.
Which are the areas which will be changed drastically?
- The nearly 1,500 m2 nightclub Atlantis Palace. Will be renamed Starlight.
- The fine dining restaurant Bon Vivant and its wine bar.
- The restaurant El Capitan. Will be renamed Grill House.
- The ship’s Old Port Pub will become more spacious. To be renamed Sea Pub.
- Stairways and cabin corridors.
- Fitting of shore power supply.
The sister ship SILJA SYMPHONY will undergo a similar modernisation in January.
Interior architect: Heikki Mattila (Aprocos).