Regione Siciliana launched a public procedure aimed at building and providing a pair of ropax ships in 900 days.
- Tender price of EUR 130 million.
- Based on the Naos Design P364 project
- Dual-fuel diesel electric
- 900 lane metres and 1,000 passengers capacity, 105 cabins
- Deadline for submitting offers is 29 June 2021.
The first ships are expected to enter into service before the end of 2024 and are likely to be operated by the former regional ferry company Siremar which is today jointly controlled by Caronte & Tourist and Liberty Lines.