May 23, 2019
- The EUROPEAN ENDEAVOUR has been reflagged to the Finnish flag. She is on her way from Liverpool to Naantali.
She will be renamed FINBO CARGO and will operate Tallinn to Helsinki for Eckerö Line.
- Italian Adria Ferries has confirmed the CALIFORNIA STAR will join the fleet in the autumn as CLAUDIA, in addition to the other ships MICHELA, MARINA and FRANCESCA.
- Tapani Voionmaa, Group General Counsel at Finnlines Plc, has been elected to the BIMCO Board of Directors. The election was made at BIMCO’s General Meeting in Athens on Tuesday 14 May 2019.
- Toulon will lose one of the three calls of DFDS from Pendik (Turley). The vessel will instead go to Sète.
- May 21, Estonian ferry operator TS Laevad signed a contract with ForSea Öresund A / S for the chartering of ferry MERCANDIA VIII.