Scandro Holding Ltd is the winning bidder (EUR 15.59 million) for the much-expected Greece-Cyprus line.
- Joint venture between Acheon Akti Navigation and tour operator Top Kinisis Travel
- Ports: Limassol-Piraeus
- Ship: DALEELA (1991), Arab Ship Management
- Journey: 30 hours
- Capacity 400 passenger and 100 vehicles
- First crossing: 19 June 2022
- Number of crossings in 2022: 22 return voyages
- Last crossing: 16 September 2022
The Cypriot government has committed to funding the connection with EUR 5,5 million per year for a period of three years and a total of EUR 16,5 million.
Photo: Arab Ship Management