April 2, 2020
Port of Gdansk is Fully Operational
- Port of Gdansk has introduced remote work for the greatest possible number of employees. For those still working in the Company’s office, they have taken all possible measures.
- All business trips have been cancelled and all visits and internal meetings that gather more than 5 people have been reduced to an absolute minimum.
- A special quarantine room has been assigned for an employee suspected of coronavirus infection.
- Port operators restricted access to their port facilities and introduced the temperature measurement for employees and visitors entering the port area.
- The scope of personnel protection varies and depends on the needs of the operator. All crews of ships entering the port are subject to control carried out by the Border Guards and the temperature measured by the State Fire Service.
- “Passenger information cards” have been also introduced and they must be completed by each passenger of a ferry arriving to/departing the port of Gdansk and Gdynia.