The New ‘Calais Port 2015’ is Almost Ready
Société des Ports du Détroit (SPD) completed financing the ‘Calais Port 2015’ project in July 2015 with following investors:
- Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (40%)
- Meridiam holding (40%)
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry for the North of France and Côte d’Opale
- Grand Port Maritime de Dunkerque (GPMD).
In January 2021, the Société des Ports du Détroit will provide ‘Boulogne-sur-Mer Calais Port’ a new infrastructure:
- 3 new ferry berths will allow fleets to be renewed to have their productivity improved with more capacity and larger ships
- 1 lengthened roro berth
- Improved rail equipment will open new opportunities for modal shift.
Watch the project video (with French voice)