March 25, 2021
- Destination Gotland transported 32% less passengers, or 586,812 in total.
- Group Sales decreased from SEK 2,716 million to SEK 2,011 million.
- Operating profit decreased from SEK 506 million to SEK 142 million. During the year, vessels were sold with a total capital gain of SEK 120 million, which means that underlying operating profit amounts to SEK 22 million.
- Profit after financial items decreased from SEK 403 million to SEK 159 million.
- Profit after tax went up from SEK 310 million to SEK 333 million.
- The current agreement for Gotlandstrafiken with the Swedish Transport Administration runs until January 2027.
- During the year, support was received due to the corona pandemic for a total of SEK 8 million.