October 27, 2022
- Corsica Linea and La Méridionale, the two candidates for the DSP 2023-2029 (Delegation of Public Service) cannot open the bookings for 2023, because the DSP has not been finalized yet
- The Government said it did not want to increase the budget of EUR 187 million.
- A big issue is the fuel compensation, which was EUR 21 million in 2021, and EUR 56 million in 2022.
- Another issue is the complaint of local freight forwarders, saying that up to 400 trucks a month have to stay on the quay because a lack of capacity.
- Although it is about a public service, several people complain about the fact that the decision-making process is not transparent.