October 15, 2020
This new vessel is the outcome of a joint effort by Rodman Polyships (Shipyard), Rvelasco (Naval Architects, Marine Engineers & Consultants), D3 Applied Technologies (numerical methods and aero/hydrodynamics simulation consultancy firm) and the Trasmapi Fleet Department.
- composite, vacuum resin infusion
- new hull geometry in the bow
- improved performance and efficiency, better consumption and lower gas emission rates.
- reduced underwater noise
- improved aesthetic design and interior fittings for better passenger experience
- two Mitsubishi S12R-T2MPTK
- Covid-19: UV-C radiation lamps, and air circulation ducts with very high efficiency filters that renew, clean and purify indoor air in just a few minutes.
- length: 29.43m / breadth: 9m / passengers & crew: 329