Grimaldi Group took delivery of ECO VALENCIA, the first of 12 hybrid roro ships (of which 3 are for Finnlines) part of the new Grimaldi Green 5th Generation class built in China by Nanjing Jinling Shipyard.
- The vessel will be deployed on the motorways of the seas between Italy and Spain linking Livorno, Savona, Barcelona and Valencia ports
- Length 238m / beam 34m / gross tonnage 64,000 / 7,800 lane meters
- The design of the newbuilds was developed by the Technical and Energy Saving Department of the Grimaldi Group together with Knud E. Hansen in close cooperation with the shipyard
- Classified “Green Plus”, which recognizes the environmental sustainability and performance
- The vessel also obtained the AIR-LUB notation for her innovative air lubrification system