February 4, 2021
From the second half of February the cruise ferries CRUISE SARDEGNA and CRUISE EUROPA will be deployed on Livorno – Olbia.
Result: In a single journey between the two ports, the company will be able to carry over 1,000 passengers, 120 cars and 65 trailers more than what it has guaranteed so far.
How is it now?
- Presently Livorno – Olbia is being served by CRUISE OLBIA and CRUISE AUSONIA
- CRUISE EUROPA and CRUISE SARDEGNA (actually sailing under the name of CRUISE OLYMPIA) are actually sailing on the route Ancona – Igoumenitsa – Patras route for Grimaldi Minoan Lines.
How will the Grimaldi fleet be reshuffled?
- Livorno – Palermo: CRUISE SMERALDA and CRUISE AUSONIA
- Livorno – Olbia: CRUISE SARDEGNA (ex OLYMPIA) and CRUISE EUROPA
- Civitavecchia – Olbia: CRUISE BONARIA
- Ancona – Igoumenitsa – Patras: CRUISE OLBIA and ZEUS PALACE
- Brindisi – Greece: EUROFERRY OLYMPIA and FLORENCIA
Competitor on Livorno – Olbia: Moby Lines / Tirrenia