May 5, 2022
- Published from the Camera di Commercio Chieti-Pescara: a public tender aimed at supporting the operation of a fast ferry link between the port of Pescara and the Croatian coastline.
- Subsidy: 3 years / max EUR 200k in total.
- Expected frequency: at least two roundtrips per week from Friday to Sunday during the summer season.
- Deadline for submitting offers: 31 May 2022
- In the past, SNAV operated a link on the same route with the port of Hvar (Croatia). The company asked for the service to be subsidized, in order guarantee its survival. A maximum depth of 3 meters in the port of Pescara only allows deploying a fast ferry with a 329 passenger capacity.