May 5, 2023
- Although the Eckerö Line is now alone on the short route between Sweden and Åland, passenger volumes increased by 256 guests in April this year compared to April 2022.
- April 2023 = 84,524 guests traveled with ropax ECKERÖ
- April 2022 = 84,168 guests (ECKERÖ + ROSELLA)
- April 2022 = 71,516 guests (ECKERÖ)
- ECKERÖ sails between Grisslehamn (Sweden) and Eckerö in Åland. The journey takes 2 hours. See timetable.
- April 2023 = 13,978 cars, which is an increase of 2,111 compared to April 2022 for the Eckerö Line.
- Challenge: car capacity during early and late summer weekends.
Photographer: Peter Sjöberg